I never told anyone this. I geuss I just need to get it off my chest?

One reason I gave always hated my mom is bc I feel like she only married my dad for his money and that she truly never loved him. And when he lost his money and needed support more than anything she bailed on him and gots a divorce. And now he's old and home alone and has no one. I blame her for his unhappiness and I just feel a lot of quilt that he wasted his time with her when he could have been with someone who supported him and loved him. It kills me that he's home alone and not happy. She took everything from him and I hate her for it. I hope im nothing like her and never turn out like her.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Good. Thank God you learned. Imagine how all of us young guys feel... we're all terrified of us becoming another statistic. At least I am. That's why I made a vow never to get married... never, nothing on paper, nothing legal.

Still hope to have a family someday but marriage itself is a bad deal if you ask me.

Why don't you live with your dad and keep him company?

• Im in college in another state. I would have to take a plane to see him.

• No he's a mess and he's old so itll be hard for him to find someone else. But it hurts me to think he's alone while my mom has already moved on and has a bf. She started dating a month after the divorce. I know its a cliche, but I hate it when people are sad.

• Find a nice older lady for him. Start matchmaking...

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem like a lovely person who genuinely cares for their father. I have a strained relationship with my mother myself for similar reasons. My suggestion is to try and be your father's rock. As for your mother, should you choose to, you should tell her how you really feel and how it's affected you.