Is the quickest way to get over him is by?

... Talking to someone new? How do you guys react to when the girl you once was talking to move on to somebody else when you know your actions caused the change?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Block and delete his number. I was in an off again/on again relationship for 2 years and could never get over him until I cut off contact completely. Cry, eat ice cream then pull it together, go out with your girlfriends and meet someone who is worth your time, because you deserve to be valued!

What Guys Said 2

• Find a new guy.

And me personally? I couldn't care less. So she's moving on... good for her!

• I drink, that works for me.

What Girls Said 1

• Block him on any social network, cut off all contact with him, delete his number etc. Cry if you need to it helps relieve pain. Socialize and talk to other people and hang out with your closet friends. I used this method of acting like my ex doesn't exist. Since he and I go to the same school I just act like I don't' see him and it really works like a charm. It helped me forget him it works trust me. Try to distract yourself, and stay focused on whatever you need to stay focused on.