Am I as loose down there as he said I am?

My ex was having a go at me and it's been playing in my mind, he was on the phone with his gf and she was repeating everything he was saying, how I was loose and she was tight, how never made him come and she was bragging I make him come all the time.. they started slagging my body off and I just sat on the phone listening.. I asked them where are you and you can repeat to my face and why you doing this to me? They replied because it's funny, I'm upset not left house all week I feel dirty and a freak, I'm battling depression and need to escape.. I've had 2 children I'm not going to be right down there as I was but he was telling her everything.. I'm so ashamed.. how do I get over that someone I trusted and loved do that to me?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not gonna blow you up like some people have here, you're obviously hurting enough as it is. You need to have more respect for yourself though :) and I mean that in the nicest way.
    If he shit-talks you to anyone who will listen, and will still take the same things from you whether he's in a relationship or not, then he sounds like he's got his own insecurities. Do not let him do this to you.
    I know you said you're very depressed about this, and who wouldn't be. Just remember, he can't make you feel bad without your permission. And you're still giving him permission.
    Look out for yourself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE