How breakup with my bf?

I really love him but I don't see it working anymore we also really don't have much in common it's really going hurt and kill me but how do I do it where it won't hurt and kill me because I really do love him so very much but I'm don'e trying I can't seem make it work whatever I do

46

Most Helpful Guy

• I took a look as some of your other questions after seeing another comment on here, have you actually tried to work it out with him? If so then that is fine, you have to do what will make you happy in the long term, not just what feels god now.

But I once had a girlfriend break up with me over stuff I had no idea was a problem and I ended up really resenting her for not even telling me things that bothered her, I really cared for her and the reasons for the break up were easy fixes in my mind, I could have changed for her.

• Yeah I tried talking him about it many times and trying work things out still by working :/

• Okay then, I just wasn't sure from what I read if you talked to him about it lol but ya, the same ex I mentioned when she broke up with me, she was crying hard core and would not let me go, even though I was the one more upset about the break up! but it works out in the end and you have to keep that in mind

• Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Your not alone, my ex and I broke up about 8 months ago. He says the relationship was to hard when he clearly did nothing. Put no work into it whatsoever. I kept trying to pick up the pieces and make it work but he didn't want to put in the work. It was always me doing all the work, he was like afraid to commit. Maybe your almost to be ex doesn't know what he wants in a women. Or maybe he doesn't know how to do his "part" in a relationship. My ex was somewhat like that and he would flirt every girl. And then I just decided I'm done and I've had enough. I'm not going to continue to be someone's doormat when I'd rather be single then be in the wrong relationship. I kept trying and trying but nothing was working, so he and I had a face to face conversation but its he didn't understand the words that was coming out of my mouth. So he cut it off with me 8 months ago. He broke up with me right out of the blue, I cried, I tried to hold it in but it was hard. But after a couple of months passed I healed and I was so proud of myself. If you don't know where you stand with ur bf then maybe its time to stand up for yourself and walk away. Maybe you'll outgrown hi or something or maybe the spark just isn't there. Whatever it may be, just tell him. I lost feelings for my ex and decided to move on with my life, because I wanted a more real serious committed relationship. I understand its hard right now, but with time you'll heal I promise.