How breakup with my bf?

I really love him but I don't see it working anymore we also really don't have much in common it's really going hurt and kill me but how do I do it where it won't hurt and kill me because I really do love him so very much but I'm don'e trying I can't seem make it work whatever I do

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I took a look as some of your other questions after seeing another comment on here, have you actually tried to work it out with him? If so then that is fine, you have to do what will make you happy in the long term, not just what feels god now.

But I once had a girlfriend break up with me over stuff I had no idea was a problem and I ended up really resenting her for not even telling me things that bothered her, I really cared for her and the reasons for the break up were easy fixes in my mind, I could have changed for her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I tried talking him about it many times and trying work things out still by working :/

• Okay then, I just wasn't sure from what I read if you talked to him about it lol but ya, the same ex I mentioned when she broke up with me, she was crying hard core and would not let me go, even though I was the one more upset about the break up! but it works out in the end and you have to keep that in mind

• Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Your not alone, my ex and I broke up about 8 months ago. He says the relationship was to hard when he clearly did nothing. Put no work into it whatsoever. I kept trying to pick up the pieces and make it work but he didn't want to put in the work. It was always me doing all the work, he was like afraid to commit. Maybe your almost to be ex doesn't know what he wants in a women. Or maybe he doesn't know how to do his "part" in a relationship. My ex was somewhat like that and he would flirt every girl. And then I just decided I'm done and I've had enough. I'm not going to continue to be someone's doormat when I'd rather be single then be in the wrong relationship. I kept trying and trying but nothing was working, so he and I had a face to face conversation but its he didn't understand the words that was coming out of my mouth. So he cut it off with me 8 months ago. He broke up with me right out of the blue, I cried, I tried to hold it in but it was hard. But after a couple of months passed I healed and I was so proud of myself. If you don't know where you stand with ur bf then maybe its time to stand up for yourself and walk away. Maybe you'll outgrown hi or something or maybe the spark just isn't there. Whatever it may be, just tell him. I lost feelings for my ex and decided to move on with my life, because I wanted a more real serious committed relationship. I understand its hard right now, but with time you'll heal I promise.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• "We need to talk. I've really enjoyed being with you but it's not working out and I don't see it going anywhere. I think it's best if we just end it."

1|0
    0|0
    • :'( that's so sad I actually cried reading this

• Break-ups are rarely happy - even if they're amicable you still feel bad that it didn't work out and came to an end.

This won't be easy but if you're as unhappy as you say, you need to do it.

• I guess :/

• Well you need to tell him that its over
    yes u will be hurt but its better not to be in a relationship then in a toxic relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • rarely is any break up on a level where you won't feel sad
    just gotta be honest with him and tell him how you feel

0|0
    0|0
  • why would you think that? is he abusive to begin with?

0|0
    0|0
    • Long story of u want to know looks at all the other questions I posted about him basically he doesn't seem care much bout me

• he doesn't seem to care? okay if you think he is going to hurt you by breaking up with him then have contingencies in place. get people on your side that are able and willing to help/protect you when the time comes to break up. also, maybe purchase a taser or some mace. and learn some basic common self-defense techniques if he were to ever try to ambush you.

• Yeah and alriight

• Just say i dont wanna u anymore its enough i guess

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If you love him I can't see an easy way out of your relationship. I mean if you're sure that you can't make it work even though you still love him, it'll hurt you a lot no matter how you do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he doesn't even know what he is doing wrong. Have you talked about your relationship problems before? Guys can be pretty dumb sometimes (no offence x3) he might not realise he is fucking up your relationship. If you already had that talk then you should definitely break up there's no point.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah tried many times he said he sud change he's not :(

• Then break up with him and you have a reason so just tell him why :)

• Tell him the truth. You still live him but you have grown apart. You need to do it, you will feel much better if you do.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes