Im still really wounded from my break up?

Me and my ex dated for two months, i thought it was serious until he dumped me a month ago because he couldnt handle something this deep.

We had no contact for about a week, then he came back asking me for sex. I said no. and he initially got annoyed then when i had a go at him he apologised and said he would talk to me soon.

Then i find out he has been giving my number to all his guy friends and telling them to phone me because im available. I stopped picking up the calls and told him and them to leave me alone. He told his friend he didn't have feelings for me but was telling me different.

We broke up a month ago , I still think about him. But i know i couldnt get back with him because of how he hurt me, but i just dont understand. On his instagram he's followed loads of girls and its just getting me down and that.

Just a bit stupid really. I dont have his number and he can't look at my fb and he's not following me on instagram and im not following him. but i get tempted to look at his profile which i know i shouldn't :(.

How do i get over this?

11