Should I break up with her? fillertimestwo?

im worried if i stay with her i will forget how to pickup women and being a player is what made me cool if i lose that im a loser again should i save my skills or stay with her?
  • save skills
  • practice secretly with other girls
  • stay with her
    Vote C
i need some female views lol

do you guys even think players are cool?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a player is only going to get you so far in life... if your friends think your a loser because you finally found a chick you like (who you get sex regularly from) then they aren't your real friends. I feel bad for this chick, if I were her and found out what a tool you actually are I'd break up with you so fast.

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave her, if that's where your minds at you'll be doing the best for her

• should i wait till we have sex?