Was this too far? Should I let him go?

So my boyfriend ( now ex boyfriend) has been cheating on me. So I found out where he lived and I said that I wanted him back, so when we were I bed I cut of his balls, after that's got scared that he would tell someone o I knocked him out and hanged him up in my attic by his hands, I then have been burnining his face and cuting the skin around around his teeth all you can see is teeth. He looks kinda scary so I can't just let him go cause he looks like a monster, should I kill him?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't tell if you're serious or not... if you're not serious, then LOL ;-)
    If you're serious, then yeah :) too far :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you, I would be very careful when posting these kind of things online. The online stuff is always being monitored for any 'dangerous activities'... It could be traced back to your IP address very easily. So if this your type of 'fun', you should think twice what you post up online and find some better ways to 'troll'.