Am I slut for doing this? Is it my fault they broke up?

this guy and I meet on vacation and had sex while he was dating a different girl. They ended up breaking up. Then we lost contact. Recently over the past few months got back in touch. Every night he gets high and asks for nudes via text, but I tell him "no" because he is really high. Then usually the next morning he freaks out because he can't remember what he did that night and thinks we might of done something. He then goes on to tell me he has a girlfriend and that he is trying to stay loyal to her. Then that night he gets high again and asks for nudes. I tell him I can't because he has a girlfriend. then he responded saying "I'll break up with her and I don't even love her. I date her out of pity anyway." So I agreed to send him some nudes. The next morning he tells me that they have broken up and he feels bad because she was saying it was all her fault and he assured her it was his fault.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you know he was dating another girl when you had sex with him on vacation?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes I knew

• Then that makes you of questionable morals. I wouldn't fuck you if I knew you had a boyfriend, because I wouldn't want someone to do that to me. But hey, that's just me, and it's your life.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• No, this does not make you a slut.
    I wouldn't just send nudes though, unless it gets you off too. Obliging unwillingly is being much too submissive. Even subs shouldn't do anything that doesn't get them off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Using the society based definition it doesn't make you a slut, but it does make him a cheater.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes