How to I get my ex to leave me alone if I have moved on and think he needs to move on also?

Me and my boyfriend were not really connecting like we used to so I ended it and he was starting to try and force me to sleep with him and he was always being a jerk so I ended it and I moved on but he still wants to be friends and he thought that I was kidding when I told him we were done when I wasn't but I moved on and I think he should move on also. I am 15 and he is 19 turning 20 and I moved on to a guy who is 15 turning 16. How do I go about getting him to leave me alone and to move on from me?

11

What Guys Said 1

• You need to cut all contact with him if he's acting like that, both for his sake and yours.
    Guys can be really stubborn and "see signs" where they aren't... almost any show of kindness or just being friendly a girl exhibits can be taken as "she wants me" by some guys, lol!

What Girls Said 1

• Ignore him and block his number. If he seriously doesn't leave you alone you can take his ass to the police.