Has anyone had a relationship or breakup like this?

I dated this woman for slightly over a year and a half, In September what I thought was my girlfriend and I had a breakup and its kinda sunk me into a deep personal crisis because it was the first "relationship" in my life that I felt had a successful result and I had really and truly developed feelings for her.

One day she gave me a personally devastating ultimatum and demanded I start paying her $3000.00 a month to cover the lease on a business she wanted to open, told me that in order to keep being with her I need to go out and get a much higher paying job and that I should buy her an $800,000 house because her friends husband did so and as a man I shouldn't have or share any thoughts and feelings about love and my feelings towards her and whatnot.

Has anyone out there ever done anything like this to their other or had something like this happen?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• wtf she just wanted ur money she didn't care about u i wouldn't worry about her good ridden's she's out of ur life i say move on find a girl that wants to be with u for u not for what u have

Most Helpful Guy

• Its clear that women look whats in your wallet you make big mistake when she gave you ultimatum you shouldn't accept and broke up at that moment but now if u really love that women tell her what exactly you want from her to be if she still as herself leave her sorry but she's not worth to sacrifice to her it's clear her first thing is money bealive me its better to feel hurt once than always , I'm really surprise how u accept to stay after she said ultimatum !! Anyway if that women didn't stop her style and she didn't change to what you looking for leave her with no regrets and just tell her I choose to not be with you have a strong word, or you will always follow her as... I won't say it
    Therse not hundred or thousand therse HUNDRED MILLION another women dont regret if you lift her the ultimatum show her personality very clear