After No Contact for 2 months my ex boyfriend told me he truly does miss me and really does love me. What does this mean?

So after having no contact with my ex for 2 months we finally started talking again. I contacted him first apologizing for everything that had happened. At the end of my email, I told him its best we just keep going our separate ways. (By the way, he broke up with me after dating over a year) When he emailed me back the first thing he said was he had a confession for me, He told me he truly does miss me and he really does love me. That after everything we have been through he still hopes we can be friends because be misses hearing my voice. He also told me he is super glad he has finally heard from me. He hasn't dated anyone since the breakup and neither have I. Then one of his co-workers messaged me on Facebook saying "don't give up just yet. Maybe he just needs some time. Maybe the both of you need some more time. But he talked about you like you was the one he was going to marry". Can anyone tell me what this is about?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he found it harder than he thought, to find someone new/better.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He wanna be FRIEND. So I recommend you to move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• he misses what he used to have/feel. he wants to be reminded of it. i would advise you to keep moving on, whats done is done.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes