Did he cheat with her?

been together for a year and 3 months, we have lived together from the start and we get on very well, I think he is with me but I'm not sure. He is very very protective of me, like the whole time we have been together I have seen my friends only three times and he made me take pictures to prove where I was. Anyway, recently its been getting quite rocky, I found out he talks to girls quite a lot, girls he has had a past with, and he tells me I'm over reacting, I don't have his fb password but he has mine. one weekend he was meant to be going to my family bbq (he has never met my family so this was a really big deal) and he bailed, and met up with friends instead, I was so sad but he made me feel guilty for going on at him so I shut up. That night I stayed at my parents house leaving him at his and he told me he was just seeing a couple of friends (boys) and then his phone accidentally called me and I heard girls. I called him up and he denied it, so the next morning I go to his and I walk in his room and he's in bed with this girl called Dan, who is over here on holiday. He kicks me out of the house so he can go back to bed with her. I was in love with him so I got back with him bcoz he told me he just slept in the same bed as her, that nothing happened at all. A week later I find that he hasn't cut off comunication with her bcoz he has her number on his phone still and he has her on Facebook. He said he had her number for ages but she was here on holiday and I know she got a new sim because her friend told me. I tell my friend that I'm not sure if I'm making the right decision by staying with him and she asks around if he did anything with this Dan girl. My friend asks her best friend (who was also there with her boyfriend on the night I found him in bed with her) and she said yes they had sex, not the time I walked in but twice before. so I ask the girl and she said yes they did have sex, she could be lying because her best friend really hates me. help please help

• Yes
  • No

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if he's cheating. and to be honest I didn't read the entire thing. after about 3 sentences I'd read enough

- you've been together 3 years but the best you can say about your relationship status is "I think he is with me but I'm not sure"... after three years there should be no vagaries about your relationship
    - "the whole time we have been together I have seen my friends only three times" ... so am I right in 3 years you've only been able to see your friends 3x's?
    - "he made me take pictures to prove where I was" ... that's not protective, that's called controlling

you found him in bed with a girl and you're asking if he cheated? seriously? maybe I'm missing some major thing here but it sounds like without question, YES this guy cheated and probably has cheated before. I can also say without question that your relationship is not healthy. You should want and demand better from your relationships

Most Helpful Girl

• what the hell ar you doing, dump him. He lies, he is an ass. And when you see him in bed with another girl he kicks you out, instead of making you feel better or say he is sorry for making you feel uncomfortable, or for lying to you. And you let him, he definetly cheated, and is even an ass about it. dump him Now!! before you get more hurt and confused.