He made her take the picture down why? Please help and explain my feelings are still hurt?

My ex and I broke up because he was acting sneaky and being really mean and rude to me for no reason. So when we broke up he started talking to another girl. But I knew he was talking to Somebody behind my back. So he kept texting me after we broke up trying to be friends telling me I no the girl he talk to. So afterrible I cut him off my friend texted me saying that he was in a picture with another all close and stuff that really hurt me because he been with me for 3 years smh. my friend is her associatethat's how I found out she told me that the girl said they were talking while we were together and he works with her. So after that I texted him and told him thank you for playing me this whole time. And don't ever text me aga in he told her to delete the pictures from instagram why? If he llikes her as much as he say he do why he care how how feel why is he texting me wondering were I am. Why do people do these things to people to hurt them.. why did he tell her to take the picture down.. N plus I no the girl she always would try to talk to me. Please help and explain.
N yes I'm pissed off I always been there for him
No he told her to the moment he found out I knew

11