I need advice from males, any idea as to what he's trying to get at?

My ex recently added me on snapchat and he watches all my vidoes he even sent me two snaps of himself its been 8 months since we spoke i dont understand what he was trying to get at so i text him but he hasn't responded yet he continues to read all my snaps any idea as to what he's trying to get at

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Remember why he's your ex block/delete

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and it's Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" that Marks his or her X in your soft spot, whether it be on 'Snapchat' or what other motive in mind, if given Opportunity-------Even sent me two snaps of himself.
    With not 'Responded yet,'sweetie, he may not be ready just yet nor how to approach you except through social media. It's been '8 months' and counting and being you both have not talked in a Month of Mondays, his silence is being golden at the moment, giving you subtle hints without hymning and hawing.
    It could mean he is Missing the Kissing. After all, you both were in a relationship and with the split, comes the memories and a history that you both once dared to share.
    However, without Committing myself to saying he wants to get hooked at the hip again, he may even want just a simple thing as a Friends with benefits factor to start... nursing and nurturing a friendship now.
    Buyer beware when it comes to an Ex... they try to show their best side of the deal but it may not be the Real 'Deal'... no strings, just cozy and cuddly but no two peas in a pod.
    Good luck. xx