My girl friend broke up with me for a guy whom she meet before 3 days , I wanted to win her feelings back. iam madly in love with her?

we were in live-in relation with this girl for more than 10 months. last Saturday she went to some bar and started talking for barely 5 hrs with that fucking guy thats all it take. Everything changed upside down

61

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you. I would love to know why she left me that fast. All mistake I made I will keep it as a reason. To improve myself to be a better person and for new girlfriend. I would let's her go and move on. However, feelings that I have love her. Will be there and wish her happy with 5 hours guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Best of the best let her kiss ur ass move on but I understand ur angry as u said it take just 5 hour n she left u but what happened in that 5 hour to make her left u? She was with u 10 month and go like that way it's really strange if she's not bitch
    Is that guy rich? Or have something she always want it u have? Think for a while or move on