My girl friend broke up with me for a guy whom she meet before 3 days , I wanted to win her feelings back. iam madly in love with her?

we were in live-in relation with this girl for more than 10 months. last Saturday she went to some bar and started talking for barely 5 hrs with that fucking guy thats all it take. Everything changed upside down

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you. I would love to know why she left me that fast. All mistake I made I will keep it as a reason. To improve myself to be a better person and for new girlfriend. I would let's her go and move on. However, feelings that I have love her. Will be there and wish her happy with 5 hours guy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Best of the best let her kiss ur ass move on but I understand ur angry as u said it take just 5 hour n she left u but what happened in that 5 hour to make her left u? She was with u 10 month and go like that way it's really strange if she's not bitch
    Is that guy rich? Or have something she always want it u have? Think for a while or move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Let her 'have her fun'. If it's meant to be, it'll happen on its own. You need to act like you don't care if you want her to come back. If girls don't have a back up plan then they usually run back to their exes.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't win her back I'd not do that at least, if i were you. Dude she left you for another guy... face it and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • What a cruel change of fate. You might meet someone nicer next time.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the relationship weren't already over, this wouldn't have happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • She left you -best thing to do is move on

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes