Should I delete him from facebook? This is the only medium by which I am reminded of his presence?

I was talking to this guy for about 4 months and then when I had a discussion with him about how serious he is, he said he doesn't want to waste my time as his parents won't agree with me as his girlfriend (different religion). But he said I can call him whenever I feel like, of course I haven't since our last conversation. What bothers me the most is that he said he liked me a lot and we wouldn't go a day without talking and now its been 3 weeks and I haven't heard from him at all. I miss him so much but talking to him won't change anything. I am thinking whether I should just delete him off my Facebook as his presence upsets me. He has already hinted in his status updates that he is so close to finding love. will I come across as immature?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Deleting him might be better, because if you don't... he will always be on your mind. Set yourself free, there are many other guys out there just dying for your attention and time. Though you may not know it.