Should I delete him from facebook? This is the only medium by which I am reminded of his presence?

I was talking to this guy for about 4 months and then when I had a discussion with him about how serious he is, he said he doesn't want to waste my time as his parents won't agree with me as his girlfriend (different religion). But he said I can call him whenever I feel like, of course I haven't since our last conversation. What bothers me the most is that he said he liked me a lot and we wouldn't go a day without talking and now its been 3 weeks and I haven't heard from him at all. I miss him so much but talking to him won't change anything. I am thinking whether I should just delete him off my Facebook as his presence upsets me. He has already hinted in his status updates that he is so close to finding love. will I come across as immature?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Deleting him might be better, because if you don't... he will always be on your mind. Set yourself free, there are many other guys out there just dying for your attention and time. Though you may not know it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I am not friends with any girls I used to date where I was the one "dumped" or hurt more. It just speeds the healing process for me, I don't need to see them off being happy or with other guys. but that is just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes delete him
    forget about what he thinks
    care for yourself so that in the future you can care for someone else

1|0
    0|0
  • You can delete him on Facebook but you can't delete him on your heart.

0|0
    2|0
  • That's right, you can't delete him from your heart /cheesiestshitever

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If you're certain that nothing will happen between you because of the religion issue, then delete him. Having him coming up on your newsfeed, whether he is with other girls or not, is only going to remind you of him and not help you move on. I am in a similar situation at the moment so I really understand how horrible this is. Rather than immature, I think this is actually a very mature action - you are accepting the decision that has been made and are moving on, not clinging to any false hope x

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, do it, and make it symbolic of you moving on and leaving it behind you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes