Should I wish my ex bf a happy birthday?

My ex boyfriend birthday is today and im contemplating if I should wish him a happy birthday or not.
We haven't spoken for 4 months he broke up with me and got in a rebound relationship! They're still together. It hurt so much but it's politeness to wish someone a happy birthday. Does he even deserve my politeness after what he put me thru?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• I've tried to help you many of times, my ex treated me like dirt so I do not talk to him at all. I'm trying to give you my advice of what I think you should do. My ex tried hugging me the other day I told him to get off of me and so he did. So what, 4 months a year, so what. My ex and I haven't talked in 8 months. And now I see why he is no good for me. You need to just let him be, who cares if its his bday, who cares. If he didn't wish wish you a happy bday then why should u wish him a happy bday. I wouldn't do that if I were you that's just my word. I'm not friends with my ex, I don't tal to him, idc. He treated me like dirt why the heck does he deserve my politeness he doesn't it. And neither does yours but I can't tell you right from wrong, if you want to wish him a happy bday then do it, its up to you. But if I was in ur shoes I would just keep walking.

• you have helpedme a lot aswell, everything yousaid i was thinking anyway.
      I just needed re-insureance i gotta new bf who treats me so good but thanks though LOOL i needed that slapp across the face

• yeahh you mum got the realist advise!! it does help and yeah i wanted to focus on my studies like yoou but this guy i met him from Twitter he lives an hour away from me, but he sells drugs but treats me soo good but I've never dealt with someone like him if u know what i mean, My ex worked at a bank and was doing good for himself and brainwashed me in only liking guys like him but this guy is also 19 he sells drugs but works and I don't know he's reallllllllllly nice like he shows me off to his friends too i just dont know if i should get myself involved in guys like him? nothings really wrong with him but he's hood

• I can't date somebody that stink or has anything to do with alcohol and I'm not dating again till I finish high school. I just ryrned 18 about a month ago and I would like to invest in dating older guys. But I mean if that's the person you want to date then date him. She gave me that active it's just at school when I'm eating lunch with my friends and then it's time to go my ex is always watching my love but I just keep doing what she told me to do. If you feel happy with him then be with him, if you don't know where you stand with him then maybe keep your distance.