LDR do I stand a chance?

He wanted me to cancel plans on New Years broke up with me because I was acting out to get his attention and I embarrassed him in front of his family.. Funny thing is when I was with him and did this he had no problem sleeping with me then waited until we were apart to leave me not even 3 days... We have been together for 5 years almost and it's been 2 weeks that I've hear from him other than the cancelation text.. How do I get him back? I miss him so much.. Should I let him come to me,

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, ldr are offer more prone to complications.
    id walk away.
    its not worth the pain in the long run and based on what you have said, both have experienced a bit.
    just be happy with yaself and move on

• We have been LD for most of the relationship

• Exactly, and you are acting out for attention, he is using you for sec when he can... doesn't set hood foundations