How can the dumpee get the dumper back after 4 months of the breakup when dumper is with someone else?

Me and my Ex partner were together for 7years and over several times she cheated on me over several times and would be on&off with me like a switch dispite of how many times she cheated and lied I always took her back she was my first love and first ever girlfriend on the 18th July 2014 out of the blue she sends me a long messages saying she can't be with me anymore out of the blue I called her straight away to find out why and what went wrong she wasn't very clear on why so I ask for closure face2face but never claimed it from there I didn't pressure her nore act too needy so I thought I will give it some time before I make another attempt within the next month she calls just to tell me that she's in another relationship with someone else and told me she wants to be my friend I declined then she offered to be a benefiting buddy with me I declined then I said we need to resolve our issues and find out what went wrong I asked her if we can talk face to face she also declined and this left things unsolved between us the last time we spoke was in late September she asked again if we could be friends I strongly disagreed we had an argument and I cut contact with her and changed my number since then its been 2 months since we spoke and she's still in her 3 month relationship with her new partner posting up pictures on Facebook and all that nonsense Its been 4 months how do I go about getting her back should I call, text or just bump into her and what is the right things to say to her if I want her back dumpee's if you ever got your ex's back how did you do it and are you still with them today?
4
6