Is it bad to like someone else right after a break-up?

I recently ended at 2 and a half plus year relationship which had really taken all of my efforts to be in. The relationship really went downhill for the last few months and I think both of us could realize that despite how we loved one another. We kept always getting frustrated at each other and confused and it was a very unhealthy relationship. As the relationship came down I told myself I wouldn't be looking for anything for awhile and that I would just be single. Just after a couple of days I found a really really cool girl who seems to have even more in common with me than my ex and I can't help but go crazy for her. We always text and only my college Thanksgiving break is keeping me from seeing her. I feel like I should be cautious of feelings this early after a break-up but I also felt like I was beginning to move on before my relationship ended. However I have ex who would be crushed to see me with someone else and who I care quite a bit about. I really don't know what to do with the whole thing. Any suggestions?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Its perfectly normal. U just broke up, so instead of being lonely, u decided to use someone else as pain relief.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think these feelings are just pain relief though, I think I am really in to her.

• Then go for it! If u really like her, then don'tlet any ddoubt'shold u back.

What Guys Said 1

• Realax thats normal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes