Is it a good idea to ignore a guy's text message if you both want two different things? Not call or text him anymore?

He texted me "ok that's fine" so it's not like it was a question.

But I don't think I should call or text him any further to be honest

I mean he's not my bf and even if he was I don't waste time on men that don't want me

Him and I want two different things

We talked for 5 months or what he called dating

Updates:
What I left out is that he agreed that Even though we are in a relationship together of not we would be together and both hang out.

That is why he texted me back saying "ok that's fine"

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• well if you dont want to talk to him anymore, technically you dont have to tell him. although if it was me in his situation, i definitely would appreciate a text from you saying 'there is no point in us talking anymore' or something like that. otherwise i would just be all worked up all the time, waiting for your answer and texting you 'did i do something wrong?' lol even if you wouldn't reply, i would eventually get it, but it would help if you just told me to leave you alone!

0|0
    0|0
    • Well he don't want a relationship and I do so there really is not much to say after that

• Also I did text him today asking him if he wanted me to send him a picture of my new hair color and he texted me back yes
      But that was just me making a lame effort to show interest but there is no point in communicating with him if he does not want what I want. I would much rather wait for him to contact me first
      Although I have a feeling it might be about sex

What Girls Said 1

• Move on. You don't need him.

0|0
    0|0
    • What I left out is that he agreed that Even though we are in a relationship together of not we would be together and both hang out.

That is why he texted me back saying "ok that's fine"

• Show All
    • We had sex like 2 months ago

• It doesn't sound like this is going anywhere. Move on, lose his number.

Recommended myTakes