Why is my ex bf texting me saying happy Thanksgiving but he left me for another girl saying I'm stupid a day before?

My ex left me after to 2 half years for a girl that work at his job. That I new he was acting sneaky about. He had a really bad guilty conciouence always accusing me. But he left me and yes I was mad.. So he still wanted to be friends and I wasn't having it so he was noisey trying to see who I was messing with a week after we ended.. so I told him to leave me alone. He kept trying to be friends. After that I told him he knew what he was doing he was pushing me away so I can not like him. And I told him he wasted 2 years and 10 months to like sombody else. He texted me back mad at me saying I'm stupid and annoying when he the one who text me when he has a gf. Why Is he doing me like this? What is his problem? And he texted me saying happy thanks giving when yesterday he was calling me names.

11