My boyfriend of 3.5 years dumped me!! And we live together! He broke up with me a month after we moved in together?

He initially just wanted a break, but then I pushed for a break up because I wanted him to leave me so I could feel sorry for myself (these issues stem from a past relationship which I’m currently working on changing). Anyways, the first month or so he was very closed off and miserable. We were both confused and emotional, and I felt like I was walking on eggshells around him. We still live together as our lease is up in June, however I don’t want to abandon him when our lease is up because I have friends I can move in with, but he doesn’t. He’s a great guy, and I really love him, but I feel mean kicking him to the curb and leaving him to fend for himself. He’s always been a very kind and loving boyfriend; we even planned on getting married one day. So my main question is what can I do to get him back? We had our futures planned out together, similar goals in mind, etc. I was just a mean and nagging girlfriend. I pushed him to this point on purpose. We get along better now, and we even enjoy each other’s company. I just don’t know what to do to move our friendship from this level to a new relationship. I want to create a mature and happy relationship with him, I just don’t know where to start. Do I stay out more, try and move on (or act like I am), or do I hangout with him? I tried talking to him, and all he said was we work better this way I think he is taking advantage of thistime apart because I am in the process of changing and he knows he doesn’t have to make a decision right away. He’s enjoying his freedom, and although he doesn’t do anything apart from work and stay home, our relationship is at a new and different point right now. So, I’m sorry this is so long. How can I win him back? I think he’s scared to try again, but I really want to prove to him that I am worth a second chance.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him how you feel talk to each other ask him how he feels. thats what it's all about communicating with one another. you broke up but still live together, crazy.. all you need to do is talk to him and thats what you should do! Goodluck either way :)

• Do you think I should write him a letter? I've thought about it because I find it'll be easier to get all my thoughts out and organize them in a logical way so he can understand why I pushed him away, etc?

What Girls Said 1

• tell him all the truth including the phrases from this passage - 'what can I do to get him back? We had our futures planned out together, similar goals in mind, etc. I was just a mean and nagging girlfriend. I pushed him to this point on purpose'. not just talk, but make him feel what you feel about the situation.