How do I rid of so much pain?

I started dating this guy who I am HEAD OVER HEELS for. I've always been supportive of him. Went to all his games, put him before me, I freaking love him. Well, this girl comes up to me and says "Trevor is going to break up with you for Ciara," I just laughed and walked off because girls at this school are jealous of what we have (had?) Well, I go to his locker and I see his arm around her and he's grabbing on her butt with his other hand and she's just giggling and kissing his neck. I just walked away because I didn't want him to get mad at me for stalking him. He didn't try to talk to me at all that day. I waited for him after school to go with him to football practice and I found out he went with Ciara. When I heard that I went home and I just cried and cried. I felt so betrayed. I would do anything in the entire world for him. My heart is honestly hurting so fucking bad. I don't want to break up with him and I don't want him to break up with me. What do I do to keep him happy? <\3

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll tell you what you shouldn't do to keep him happy. Be with him. He obviously doesn't care enough about you to completely disregard your feelings like that. He's not losing sleep by getting with this other girl. I know you don't want to hear this but you should break up with him. If you stay with him he'll have you wrapped around his little finger.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to him about it. if not beat him to it and dump his ass of

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE