Do I have to worry about this ex?

So i have an ex I dated over the internet and he is much older than me. We dated for a year and never met. I broke up with him because I saw that he was cheating on me and was a real dick after awhile and I got sick of it. However, in that year I sent him 'scandalous' pictures. Nothing nude, just bra and panties type pics. Some have my face in them. However, he's sent me nudes before and has sent me like photos. Recently I blocked him on Facebook realizing that he preys on young girls (he's adding lots of girls who are 17-19 years old on his FB) and I think its just plain creepy. So I blocked him and he's stalking my account on another website.
Do you think I need to worry about him posting my pics on the internet?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• it's not child p*rn , and he hasn't yet, so there's really nothing you can do about it even if you should worry about it. Most likely since you've never met him before no one that you actually know will ever see them, and even if they are posted on the internet, bra and panties is the same as a bikini. It won't matter.

What Guys Said 2

• Can you do anything about it?

• yes very much so

What Girls Said 2

• There is always a chance that he could. But you have pics as well. So I'm sure he doesn't want you posting either. Stay away from him and block him on everything keep living your life and deal with it when it comes.

• I would just like report him to the police