Why do guys say amazing nice things but can breakup with you two days later?

How can guys be cruel enough to say "I love you" or "I wanna be with you the rest of my life" but can break up with their gf two days later?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• it goes both ways, my ex told me the most meaningful thing ever one day and promised to always love me and keep me happy and stuff, then next day, she broke up with me and it happen to be the day of my birthday.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how long they have been together. If it's only been a month than he probably didn't mean it and he sounds like someone who is off a bit. But if it was long term then he probably had enough of the relationship for the moment, if you were fighting or telling you what you want because he thought he was losing you. But only time will tell, just don't contact him at all. He will come back if he really felt that way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE