Why are toxic relationships so hard to leave?

I have just ended the most toxic relationship ever. I am a really smart girl, I have been through a lot of crap in my 35 years. I have always been really strong. When the shoe doesn't fit this Cinderella moves on fast. For some reason this relationship is KILLING me. I've never been more aware of how horribly wrong a relationship is, but I miss him so bad I just want to crawl into a ball and die.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• It becomes an addiction. And couple that with low self esteem, and you start to feel like you deserve the bad treatment. Time will help. And no contact. You will get your swagger back