Seeing your cheating ex at a party?

What would you do if you saw your ex boyfriend (he cheated that's why you broked up) at a close friend's party after 1-3 months? And he starts talking to you? Would you act like you're not bothered and be nice to him so he sees that he doesn't matter to you or would you ignore him and tell him to you leave you alone and be mad at your close friend for inviting him?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• don't know, sure, this is an awkward situation.

I'd make the best of it. I'd ask close friend what was going on. Friend may be friends with both people and tough to pick sides. I think I act neutral not one way or another to ex.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE