Afraid my friend might do something with my ex gf?

Okay so I'm probably overreacting, but here is the story.

Me and my ex broke up in march, we were dating for close to two years. I was her first and she was mine. We don't talk anymore and I doubt we ever will start talking again. My friend (who lives close to her, let's call him George) already knew her before me, they were in the same class togetherin high school. It's safe to say that she changed a lot since high school, she lost weight and she was literally stunning. My friend once said to me: "I'd do her" as in saying he would have sex with her. Now this doesn't concern me since it is just what guys do, I took it as a compliment at the time. My ex once told me that she thought George was good looking, I couldn't really care less because thinking that someone is good looking doesn't mean anything.

After we broke up, one month later she started talking to my friend. He told me everything she said and George at that time had a girlfriend too. So I got mad at her what she was thinking by all of a sudden being "best friends" with him. She said she only ment it as being nice wich I thought was bullshit because they rarely ever spoke.

I'm glad George told me but I'm afraid now that he is single he might get seduced by her (because she is really pretty though). I know friends don't do that shit but I can't help but be a little concerned..

How can I tell him this without looking to stupid?
I asked him and he said he would never do something like that, it was what I expected but at least I know for sure now :)

24

Most Helpful Girl

• meh who cares if he does her? she's ur ex not his n he's the 1 getting ur dirty secondes yeah? if he's ur mate he simply won't go there if he does then he's not ur mate n sorry to say it but if she goes there then she's a bit slutty i have a rule never go for exs mates or relatives because causing drama is so not worth it there are plenty of other guys out there u dont need to go there so yeah i wouldn't worry bout it mate bros before hoes hopefully ur mate goes by that rule

Most Helpful Guy

• Its fine to look stupid. Be honest and show him how much it would hurt if he did anything with her. It sounds super unmanly, but doing it like that and showing another guy how vulnerable you are, will hopefully make him understand how important it is to you that he doesn't do something with her.

• Yeah I guess you are right, it's better then having doubts about something like this.