I texted him in a moment of weakness. Did I do something clingy?

I feel lonely. A close friendship ended after an argument-and I have no boyfriend now. Things with my ex have been crazy, but last time he texted hi. I am still angry at him so I just said hi. Now I texted a hi. I didn't plan to. It's easier for me to get over him when there is no contact.

I just needed to say hi to someone.

I live outside my country. It's very difficult to make friends here.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• NO it happens all the time do no feel bad, I think literally everyone has texted or called an ex in a moment of weakness. If you want to move on just make sure you dont give in again if you think you might be able or want to fix things make sure you take it super slow.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• it was a moment of weakness, could this deliver the wrong message? If you wanted him to think you're returning to him for comfort then that's possibly how he sees this. But all you said was "hi" So you could just say you wanted to make amends and that's all. But you said yo still haven't gotten over him so that'll be difficult to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • say hi to a gag member
    and which country are you in , im sure we can find someone from gag who lives in the same country

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I was in the same situation (living in a new place.. which i already live abroad away from my family and friends) when I broke things off with my ex whom I had LDR around 8 months after dating and living together for a year. Yesterday it has been 8 months without him, and 4 months with no contact anymore, I am still alive. I feel you, trust me. I know how you feel and I know it is not easy.
    After two months of NC after BU, he just asked how I am doing back in May. It was not I was angry with him, but more like I felt resentment. I felt like he did not even wonder what I am doing, what I am eating here, if I feel lonely in this new place etc. after spending all my time on Skype with him instead of going out and finding friends (well that was my fault maybe). He was with his family, friends, living in his hometown, having so many support after BU. And here I was being depressed for a month, lonely, talking to the walls in my room after coming from work... When he asked how I am doing, I just said, thanks I am doing very well, hope you are doing well too... He sent me a wall of writing about how good and happy his life is... I was so furious, felt like he is showing off and telling me how good the choice of BU was when I am having an unhappy life here. I just said good but that deeply scarred me and my heart. Then later I sent him the same e-mail after like 3 weeks.. I didn't know if i did good but i knew that i wouldn't move on if i continue to communicate every two three weeks. I stopped spending time online, i even stopped putting money on my phone. I basically lived a life without a phone for exactly three months. and i survived. i still think of him, didn't forget him. but remember moving on doesn't mean you have to forget someone, it just means remembering good time without feeling hurt, and being able to live a happy life. so just take bold steps to not communicate with him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes