I texted him in a moment of weakness. Did I do something clingy?

I feel lonely. A close friendship ended after an argument-and I have no boyfriend now. Things with my ex have been crazy, but last time he texted hi. I am still angry at him so I just said hi. Now I texted a hi. I didn't plan to. It's easier for me to get over him when there is no contact.

I just needed to say hi to someone.

I live outside my country. It's very difficult to make friends here.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• NO it happens all the time do no feel bad, I think literally everyone has texted or called an ex in a moment of weakness. If you want to move on just make sure you dont give in again if you think you might be able or want to fix things make sure you take it super slow.