Why is it always women who come out on top during a divorce?

I mean in cases of mutual consent where the lady takes everything the guy owns, in most cases. Who will fight for men? there's no menizm.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's also because women are so close to their friends... much closer than men in a lot of cases so they have a lot more support

Most Helpful Guy

• By menzim I think you are referring to male rights activists or MRA. Women don't come out ahead as often as they use to. Now women coming out ahead has more to do with them hiring scumbag lawyers while the guy ignorantly believes she will play fair.