So I need any advice possible?

My boyfriend broke up with me 2 months ago. The problem is we moved in together 3 months ago, and we've been together 3.5 years. It's been incredibly difficult, I cry daily, I just can't get over him. I go out, I try and be social and move on but it's so hard. We planned on getting married, spending our lives together, etc. He broke up with me because I was a bitch, and he doesn't know why I pushed him away for 3.5 years (I did so because of a past relationship, he was a horrible person), and now I lost the only man I wanted to be with forever.
I've changed for myself, so I can be happy and nicer. I don't know what to do to get him back. Im in the midst of writing him a letter explaining everything, but what can I do? He acts like were best friends so Im confused.
Updates:
I want to create a mature and happy relationship with him, I just don’t know where to start. Do I stay out more or do I hangout with him? I tried talking to him, and all he said was we work better this way I think he is taking advantage of this time apart because I am in the process of changing and he knows he doesn’t have to make a decision right away. He’s enjoying his freedom because there's no need to make a rushed one.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• So, you guys are still communicating as friends? If your still talking like friends, this is a indicator he still feels for you! Guys don't just stick around for nothing. Do what feels right, honestly. What's the worst that can happen? And ask yourself, do you really want to do this?

0|0
    0|0
    • No sure that you are correct about we males. I still talk with my former wife and we do lunch occasionally. She is a psycho bitch. - lol

• Start dating other people. If he is treating you like a friend then I say start dating, because you do not want to be in a situation where he brings other girls to the place you are living and you are still crying over him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes