My ex hates me and I dont know.. any ideas?

My ex bf broke up with me out of nowhere saying he needed to focus on school which i thought was BS and i know he didn't meet a new girl or got tired of me , because he still made plans to marry me nd everything and we never had sex only oral and he loved it. He always said he loved me but as time went by he started coming up with random stories about me and other boys which I made clear to him was not true. And we were on good terms again and as time went by he slowly started distancing himself and then he gradually started hating which i have no clue why and when i ask him he sends me this long essay cursing me out with no reason. Its been a couple of months and till this day i still dont know y

Sex isn't a big thing to him.. i doubt tht.. plus he was with me 24/7 I don't know where u wld find the time to do that, which Idoubt he would because he was very loyal plus he could stick a little bit of the tip in without pushing it in all the way.. nd would cum literally in one minute: / so i. high doubt that

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I would let him go if I were you, I understand that's hard but sometimes the hardest thing to do is the best thing to do. My ex broke up with me right out of the blue about 9 months ago it was. He said the relationship was to hard, when he clearly did nothing. And so I asked him, "Are you breaking up with me? He said, "Yes." and I started crying I tried to hold it in but it was hard. It was like getting shot in the stomach pretty much. I think it was for the best, because he treated me bad. I was sore and broken for a couple of weeks and months but with time I learned to move on. I understand its hard to walk away from someone you love, I get that I've been there. But if you've done all that you can to save it and nothing works then its probably best to just cut it off or let it be. I would just let him be if I were you, no one deserves somebody like that. You should probably move on, I understand you are probably broken right now. But with time and just baby steps you will heal. I'm sorry to hear about what happened, but don't feel alone the same thing happened to me. But I fell out of love with me and never ever talk to him. I wish you the best of luck.

• This made me cry a little but gave me hoope.. thank you 😊

• No problem I'm ok now though I'm just focusing on school, he and I don't talk at all we are not friends or anything, we are more like strangers and just make awkward eye contact. My ex isn't mean to me or anything we just keep out distance from each other. Plus he broke up with me about 9 months ago and its been 9 months since we've talked. I've healed from the pain, and moved on and I just talk to other people and don't dwell on the past. My ex used some dumb break up line 'its not you its me." Which made me think it was me, and it was a warning sign for getting dumped. He didn't treat me right anyways, so I mean why bother? I hope you move on somehow and don't pay him any mind. Act like he doesn't exist if that helps you, I do it and it works for me. I know what kind of relationship I want now, and what ideal person I want.