Why is she doing this and will she contact me?

I'm 25, she is 37, both females. We broke up 6 weeks ago and since then I'm in NC and she hasn't initiated any contact. I know from mutual friends that she has asked about me, how I was and stuff, later she has trash-talked me with other people and then, after more than a month of NC I went to the lesbian bar we used to go to (cause this is my place too) with a new girl and we made out the whole night. My ex didn't seem very happy about that but ignored us, and we ignored her.
What should I make of all this - asking about me, then trash-talking me, then ignoring me, etc? Will she ever contact me?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Those are all signs that she still have unresolved issues about your breakup, or maybe even still have feelings. Hot/Cold behaviour, trash talk etc are all signs that some feelings are still there.

If she was indifferent she wouldn't waste her time with it.

What Girls Said 1

• Stick to the new girl. Your probably doesn't care that you replaced her or just doesn't care about you like that anymore. If she asked how you were then she probably wanted to know if you're doing okay without her.

• Then why trashtalking me later and ignoring me in the bar?

• A lot of people trash talk their ex's.