Need help please advise anyone?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me 4 months ago due to I was flirty texting with another guy he took it as if I cheated. Till now he doesn't know if to get back with me bcuss he's confused I have shown him how much I love him nd how sorry I am to have done that. I'm the one that's always txtng him nd he usually never replys back but when he does he replys polite nd nice. Lately he's been replying to my text messages a little here nd there he's being really nice. He still has our pics in his instagram, nd when ever I put a snapchat I can tell he looked at it. I know he's out clubbing bcuss i saw him Lst week. When we bump into each other he tells me hi nd gives me a hug. Nd smiles. But everytime I tell him if he wants to hang out he never wants to he tells me he can't. Yesterday he sent me this message.
-Hey I know its late but I hope you had a good Thanksgiving with your fam. You should be really thankful to have a wonderful family like the one you have and cherish every moment you have with them. Anyways hope you had a good one, take care of yourself and remember.. You don't need anyone else to be happy but yourself. There are so many reasons to be happy in the world we live in but only you can set your mind to be as happy as you want to be. Happiness depends on yourself not others. Tell your fam i said happy late thanksgiving:)

I need help I wanna know if he's still into me or if I still have a chance with him. we dated for almost 5 years nd i met all his fam they all liked me he met all my fam nd they loved him as well.

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• I can see how you'd be confused. Seems like he's just being cautious. Sounds like he still likes you until he said you don't need to be with someone to be happy.. Kinda threw me off.

1|0
    0|0
    • So you think he might not be planning on getting back with me?

• Show All
    • @mari805 well.. What I mean is, that he probably wants to take things slowly, if at all.

• Oh I understand now
      Well probably he does, bcuss i mean he still has all my pics in his phone his sister told me. Nd when I tell him to tell me a yes or no he says that he doesn't want to tell me a no nd then we end up getting bck together or a yes nd we don't end up getting bck together

Loading... ;