Is he hurting after the break up guys?

Okay so me & my guy friend was seeing each other for over a year and a half. We grew comfortable with each other & attached, we liked each other a lot. But due to personal issues & communication issues we fell apart & argued like mad.

He broke it off, the first time he came runing back after 4 days. We began being on and off for 2 months. He now doesn't want to be friends.

He doesn't seem to care anymore. Yet, he posts things on social media to make me jealous, checks up on me, said that he missed me, even told me he had spoke to his girl mate about our situation. We both hurt each other & the break up was messy. I wish things were different, I lost my friend as well as lover. Do guys hurt just as much as girls?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes so much...

My girl broke up with me a few months ago & I'm devastated still. I try to move on, she still gives me mixed signals.

I miss her so. I still see her occasionally & spend time with her. It's kindof complicated I guess.

Honestly I'm still so hurt. I often get depressed about it & struggle with everything.

Sorry I kindof ranted lol, but yeah guys can hurt as bad as girls. I promise lol

• Even if they're the ones that ended it?

• It is shit indeed!! His friend even went behind his Back & invited me to a party because he thought he was doing the right thing. Must mean that his friends picked up on his behaviour? Yeah that's the hardest part, wether or not knowing to walk away or try harder

• Yeah his friend could have been trying to help. Maybe trying to get you two in the same place.

I'm glad that you said that, about whether walking away or trying harder. That is so hard to decide what to do. I tried to walk away. I went out on 1 date with another girl & it just didn't feel right at all & I knew I wasn't ready to try to move on.

Even yesterday while she is still with this other guy, she admitted that she doesn't want me to move on & see anyone else.

I do love this girl & I'm willing to wait for her to decide what to do. It's just hard being stuck here knowing that she still might not come back, but at least for now I know I have to wait because I'm not happy without her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think guys don't like showing their emotion only because it doesn't make them look "man off" .