Do I need to give him an explanation as to why we don't speak anymore?

This guy and I used to speak for months, however he would constantly talk about himself. He told me he liked me and we spoke everyday. He would tell me stories that weren't even true, I KNEW that he lied about many of the stories he told me. For months, he would talk about other girls that wanted him etc and once he practically told me on the phone that he would sleep with some of them if he wanted to, and it got to a point where I told him to stop. Once when we were speaking, disciplining children came up in the conversation and he basically said 'I don't care, if my child is acting up and is about 5 and if the child won't listen to me if I try and talk to him, I'd whip him'. That's just an example. Anyway now that we have stopped speaking, I've noticed he's liked girls photos on social media and I've gone to the girls photos and he's commented on them flirting, he didn't really do that before because I'm sure he didn't want me to see. However, now that he's doing it because we've stopped speaking, shows his true character right? And should I tell him why I've stopped speaking to him or will it create drama?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women don't give a reason for leaving, even when they're divorcing their husband.
    You don't need to be any different.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let sleeping dogs lie, sweetie, why start stirring up an old hornet's nest that doesn't need to be unleashed again? You took the bull by the horns, stood your ground and just decided to be your own straw boss with this problem child pattern that you Knew--------Got to a point where I told him to stop.
    He was barking up the wrong tree when he met his match with you. And even when you both 'Stopped talking,' he never even bothered to come back to see what your True Story was as to why you dumped his sorry butt.
    You have locked horns with this schmo long enough. And if he is doing this social media thing now to get your goat, this shows Not only 'His true character,' but that he is still a Kid at heart.
    Move on from him, leave him in the dog house. Just pretend that What you saw never existed, just like his 'Stories that weren't even true'... just Created by his own drama...
    Good luck. xx