I miss my ex bf don't know what to do.. help?

I am the one who broke up with my bf. I miss him tho he's dating someone new and I am not just missing him cause he's w someone else. We were becoming friends after brake up and trying to get back together the. There was a new girl appeared sneaking around w my ex bf behind my back. he told me he's not interested in her at all yes I went a bit crazy which I never should've.. but he's new gf was really mean to me like making harmful romours about me. It's too bad my ex bf took her side it wasn't like they were together at the beginning but as much as my ex bf hated me got close to her then they started secretly dating its been few months since I am out of the picture. They are not an official as a couple when someone ask they says they aren't together still dating very secretly. I haven't talked to him for about 3months but I can't stop thinking about him I want him so bad I know I made mistakes a huge one. and he seems happy being w new gf. I wonder if there's a second chance for me to get him back. I wonder if he's still mad at me and what to do to make him miss me and let him know I am truly sorry about what happened to us
I miss my ex bf don't know what to do.. help?
Add Opinion