My ex is already engaged!?

My ex and I broke up 3 months ago and got with a really young girl a week after. Now he's engaged and they've been together 2.5 months. Is this normal? Is he trying hard to move on or get back at me? I'm really upset he moved that quick. We have a baby too and were together a year and he never proposed to me ever.
Well he is 27 and she's 20. I'm 30 and we were together over a year and living together. We just had a baby four months ago. He left us to be with her just a couple of months ago.
I don't get why anyone would think leaving his child is an upgrade. He was abusive anyway and is trying to trap her. I'm just having a hard time accepting things and understanding what is going on. So I'm venting and getting advice. Definitely not an upgrade.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy has gone off the deep end. And he is the quintessential asshole. You have done very well to be rid of him. Congratulations. Now celebrate. . . "(Sound of popping cork)"