My ex is already engaged!?

My ex and I broke up 3 months ago and got with a really young girl a week after. Now he's engaged and they've been together 2.5 months. Is this normal? Is he trying hard to move on or get back at me? I'm really upset he moved that quick. We have a baby too and were together a year and he never proposed to me ever.
Updates:
Well he is 27 and she's 20. I'm 30 and we were together over a year and living together. We just had a baby four months ago. He left us to be with her just a couple of months ago.
I don't get why anyone would think leaving his child is an upgrade. He was abusive anyway and is trying to trap her. I'm just having a hard time accepting things and understanding what is going on. So I'm venting and getting advice. Definitely not an upgrade.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy has gone off the deep end. And he is the quintessential asshole. You have done very well to be rid of him. Congratulations. Now celebrate. . . "(Sound of popping cork)"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It's not normal and he's just an idiot.
    Any man who gets engaged to a woman he's known less than 4 years is asking for divorce. I'd bet money that the divorce is more likely to happen sooner than later.

0|0
    1|0
  • He upgraded. Guys can do that as they age. Women generally can't. Yes it's normal.

2|1
    1|1
  • 27+20+30 and engaged = forget about it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• In my opinion guys who make quick move , after a break up is regretful later because we all need some time to move on. He might be in love, who knows?

Well at this point I think it is not concern his relationship whatsoever. He is ex for a reason. Only thing you should consider I think his responsibilities of his child. If he is good at being dad or what. Remind this him if needed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Really young girl? What age do you consider really young?

His actions make it hard to believe he ever had feelings for you.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes seriously. He's trying his best to move on and probably won't work out if he's rushing things.

1|0
    0|0
  • its just a rebound

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes