Living with ex and getting them back?

I blew my relationship by being too needy and kept bringing up issues when it was mainly in my head. I created a lot of pressure for her love and affection for my happiness and I know now that was absolutely the wrong thing to do. I've done a good bit of research on how to get them back and they all talk about the no contact period. Well, that's impossible because I live with her. Going out really isn't much of an option either due to funds. I've taken steps to start making myself happy again like working out, trying to connect with some of my friends/family that live close and have started anti depressants back up. I know meds aren't the cure for my issues, but it's at least helping me level back out. I needed to do something fast to stay "happy" and positive around her.
There's nothing toxic going on when we are around each other and it's quite a bit as well since I'm currently unemployed and she works from home. I'm in the process of getting a new job and my employment has been very stable so that's not an issue.
So the last we talked about this she said things like I think we work better as friends, we're a good team, there's no sense in beating a dead horse, I'm not giving you what you need. When things were good, that wasn't the case. Everything was good. I was happy. The problem is I lost sight of keeping a life of my own and depending on myself to make me happy. A lot of this has to do with not having any local friends. I live in an area that's pretty far from my friends now so I'm pretty much starting over since I don't want to really have all the same friends she does which is currently the case. I have a long road ahead of me to achieve this, but I'm working on it.
For the time being, I'm not going to try to convince her to get back together, I'm going to work on making myself happy and get professional help once I get my income back. My question is, what is the alternative to the no contact rule if I'm living with her?

10