Can I still get my ex-girlfriend back?

We've been broken up for a while now. She says she hates being around me now because I'm constantly questioning her (she says it's not my business and I know that), acting depressed around her, get into fights with her, etc. I still miss her like crazy! All of the fights we have, I've been starting and I hate the way I talk to her. I feel like I have pushed her too far. I know she enjoys the single life right now, but I'm just devastated without her. Again, I feel like I've pushed her too far.

I keep telling myself to be nice around her but I can't... I just need to learn to bite my tongue. I keep apologizing to her and she said she doesn't care about the apologies anymore because they're too common and I haven't shown any change. She also said that she still hangs out with me for my sake, because I'm lonely. I want her back! But change needs to start with me... what can I do differently? She also said there's no chance of us ever getting back together but I just won't accept it.
Updates:
+1 y
so I went to a hypnotherapist to help me... Wow, I still think about her, but just bit as much. Granted it's only been a few hours... but I haven't even called her or have had a strong desire to get in contact with her. Guys, you should see one.
Can I still get my ex-girlfriend back?
Add Opinion