Ex has been silent, what should I do?

He left me through a text we went on a trip prior to the break up.. I sort of embarrassed him in front of his family, but behind closed doors. I also acted out to get his attention. It's been 2 weeks and I have not heard a peep from him. I am
Being silent too, but I'm scared he does not miss me. I am going on dates and keeping busy. What should I do to get him back? We have been together for 5 years with plans of being married.. When he did break up with me though he said he would never see a future with me.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay. I'm in the same situation but he left me for a girl at his job. So that sucks even more he was my first and I was his. But the only thing you can do that helps me is cry cry cry cry if you have to. You have to get you emotions out some way some how.. it probably mite hurt now when he doesn't contact you but when ever he does just act nice and act like you dont even remember who he was to you.. in a friend way don't talk about the past. If he does just say that was a learned experience keep it quiet and cute..