Is it really done between me and him? Does he really want me out of his life?

I love my ex, and I know he loved me to, but he left me right after I was hospitalized. He was there during my suicidal moment, and called the police, and went to the hospital. He would call me every night at the hospital. When I couldn't call, he would. Saying "Well you didn't call. I got worried." Me, and him would hang out 24/7. Literally It really wasn't healthy but he would always want me over, and would always wait. I have tried breaking up with him. But he would always run back. Saying he loves me, and please don't go. But that was 2 days before I was hospitalized. Then 5 days after being hospitalized He called and broke up with me saying that I changed. Then I called again and said that he stopped noticing he didn't love me when I tried to first break up with him. I just got out and I'm acting like a stupid stalker ex-gf and I keep on calling him. He told me he wants nothing to do with me. Not even as a friend. Please help me. I know this is a lot. But I need a guy to explain.

• Does he not love me?
  • Does he want nothing to do with me?
  • Does he care?
    Vote C
  • Does he still love me?
    Vote D
The thing about him is that... I guess I annoyed him, and he ended up calling me fucking annoying, and when I told of my theory of him still having feelings for me. He told me "I don't have to answer this" then hung up.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• he said ur changed becoz u tried to suicide... why did u? and maybe he broke it off with u coz he didn't want it to happen again... i would be really sad if my gf died... maybe he didn't want all that u know... why did u attempt suicide?

• Let's say I wan't happy with the negative thoughts I was having towards others. Then I was in health, and all of my worst triggers... were well triggered. It felt like everything bad was coming back. It hurt but for some reason.. I tried to deny it. I didn't want help. I just wanted to be with him.

• Thank you for your help. :)

• Glad to :) good luck :)

What Guys Said 2

• I think he cares and he still loves you. Perhaps he realized that if the two of you were together and your suicide attempt were successful he could never forgive himself.

• I think so too but he whenever I try to talk to him he just says coldly "What do you want?"
      Does he really hate me?

• yup he is done
    by the way why did you tried to commit suicide?

• r u still feeling that way? if you are call for help please
      and well he was a jerk so he's gone
      but there is plenty of fish in the sea

What Girls Said 2

• I think you two being together all the time and you not being your best self is not a great way to start or be in a relationship. You need to figure out who you are and what you want and get 100% healthy minded before you can have a good relationship. He sounds unhealthy as well. I think he does care and love you but everything became too much for him, which is neither of your faults. You need to grow as individuals. I know it's a hard time for you but it's a perfect place to start finding yourself.

• Both A and C he's thinking of why he should and shouldn't go back to you. If he went back to you and was desperate about it the first time he will definetly come back. Give him space. Start all over when u guys go back together.

• ME and him used to be best friends. He said I'll just find another guy and fall for him

• Maybe losing someone close to him before is what is making him want to distance himself. He obviously still cares but I think he may be scared to lose someone he really cares for.

• It was different. We're not comfort buddies because well we really do express our love. Of course I love him, and who he is but It's more like I guess (I think) I put to much on him. I said I couldn't live without him. I would always say that. Then he would say... you do know I won't always be there, right?
      I'd kinda be like..."Yeah, I know." I feel like I put too much on him, and didn't think about his feelings.