My boyfriend broke up with me!

My boyfriend and I had a fight 2 days ago because of some jealousy and some issue. All I want to hear from him is just tell me like Don't be get jealous coz I'm always here for you. I already give him a hint that every time we fight he can tell me like that. But it seems he doesn't want to do that and he doesn't want to compromise with me. Then last night he just broke with me. He say to me he found another girl and he's willing to compromise with this girl and he blame me he say thats why he fall out of love with me because I always argue with him but we've been 9 months and I never fight with him everyday. Maybe for 9 months we fight only once in a month. Coz I understand him everyday and he say to me im so selfish. I dont understand why he say that? All I know I give him a freedom and he say im so selfish. Last night I told him to Im letting him go. Is this selfish? Im really upset because its just like that. Its like he just bought a shirt then after us he will just dump me straight away. I treat him a good person but how come this is the return that his going to give it to me. Do I deserve him? What to do? Do I need to fight with him? Or just ignore him? :( Its really hurt! I know Its only 9 months but its really hurt coz I love him so much...

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm still young so i probably can't say much to help but maybe you should just let him go. He found it too stressful to be in a relationship with you and you two don't seem to be right for each other. I know it probably hurts a lot but it may be for the best.

Most Helpful Girl

• i broke up with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago and the reason is jealousy too , he doesn't want to talk to me and he seems like he really wants to move on without me in his life i know him a lot and i think he won't change his mind about this and the thing is we dont live next to each other anymore he's in another country
    try to see him and talk to him tell him that you will try your best to avoid anything that might make him get jealous i dont know you said you know him try to do things he likes and if he really loves you he'll text you again be patient and dont give up on him wait , the longer you wait the longer you'll appreciate him we he's back if he's worth having then he's worth waiting