Do exes ever think about their exes?

just a thought, can you date someone for a year, break up and the guy never think about you if he got back with his ex wife at which he can't stand nor find attractive but went back to her for the sake of the kids she was gonna keep from him? we have been broken up since Halloween and I just wonder if he ever thinks about me because I haven't heard from him, and I would just hope that I meant more to him then just nothing. his ex wife now wife I guess hates on me on fb and has had others message me nasty things, after blocking her and her 3 different profiles she created. I guess im just wondering if he still cares about me and still in love with me, cause I would assume that if you were in love with someone those feelings could never go away that fast.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't have any exes sadly

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that she made another profile to message you those nasty things she might feel intimidated he might of said something like (she would have done this or she wouldn't of said that) and if he can't stand her she is most likely going to push him to the point and he could most likely be just scared because he new he fucked up but if your relationship was that good over time he will message you he wouldn't wast a year if nothing was there I'm sure he will message you asking to meet up for dinner or coffee.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE