What does it mean when your ex doesn't come online much after the break up?

We broke up 4 days ago. Before the break up he used to online mostly on whatsapp talking to me. Now he barely comes online on it. He logs in like 1-2 a day. Is he over me already? has he moved on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is deeply on depression. Why we hurt others? Now a days we human being becoming more like animals. For us its very simple like maths. Adding, substracting etc etc.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He logs in once a day before he used to be online like every hour messaging me mostly! do you think he deleted me or is over me?

• Show All
    • yeah well he said that the mom thinks i am ugly since he showed her my pic. actually few weeks back when we were talking i asked him about his past and to which he said he was gay for two years and had live in relationship with a guy and he fears getting a boner after marriage and with me he thinks that i might be able to suppress his gay feelings and he was gonna tell me about all this after we get married. i was so weirded out and i was disgusted and told him i wouldve cut off his balls if that were to happen. so then he was like haha i m joking and said see i am a convincing liar but this gay joke went for like 2 days. So i have always had doubts about it. Like would you joke being gay with your gf? so recently before he told his parents about me he brought this topic up and was like you know u scare me how u said about u cutting my balls if i was gay would u really do it. I was like no but i am not into gay people. Then this whole thing happened about his parents rejecting me.

• So what do you think of this whole situation? do you think he backed out coz he is actually gay?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a fresh 'Break up,' sweetie, so he may be feeling that going back to some sore spots on 'Whatsapp' May be hurting him with your old history right now. He merely lets you know when 'He logs in like1-2 a day,' that he is still around, is still thinking about you and that he may indiscreetly Be-----Missing the Kissing.
    No, I don't believe for even one minute he is 'Over me already.' It's way too soon to even begin his beguine of licking his war wounds or even to have 'Moved on' when. he just be using this Breakup as a Break even to find his way Back into your life... it happens every day...
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • but he was the one who messaged me last saying dont message me again?

• Show All
    • You have a long distance relationship with your husband in Egypt? You mention you ahve a relationship with God and I'm wondering if your theology matches his as some Mid Eastern beliefs are anti-western beliefs and the other way around.

• My husband is a Muslim, I am a Christan, it's true... we never Once have had a problem with this, was never part of a marital matter that we ever needed to discuss... I am back in th estates now and decided to come back, thinking I was going to go back over to at least visit off and on, maybe one day stay... however, we have had problems, try to work them out and have still managed to keep us together...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Means he was there only for you but now as it's all over so there is no point in coming online.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't mean anything. He broke up with you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he's just busy or wants to distract himself and do other things right now other than be on his phone. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions. Was the break up mutual and on friendly terms?

0|0
    0|0
    • we didn't wanted to break up it was his family who doesn't wanna support him in this. So he didn't wanted to go against his family?:(

• Show All
    • " i told him that he doesn't care at all... Then he replied saying dont contact him again" ... wow... you basically just want him to show he cares about you and then he goes and says that :/ Don't contact him again. If he told you not to, then don't. It might seem tough but if he asked you for that, you must go with it. If he feels the need to reach out, he'll do that and it's on him seeing as he so rudely told you not to contact him. I can't say if he ever will but right now things don't seem like it's meant to be between you two considering the break up reason. It's best to treat this like a normal break up and take it for what it is.

• i know what you mean but he behaves exactly opposite of what he says he says he doesn't care but he does he told me this himself! i am just so confused and shocked that this guy was so crazy about me since day 1 and just because of his family he is throwing it all away! he can convince them like which parents will say no for your happiness? its just so heart breaking for me. and he would message me everyday and even if we get into arguments sometimes he would just block me then unblock me and message me himself now he doesn't even do that he just basically pull the cord off by not coming online much:( so hurtful

• No one can get over in 1-2 days. It takes time. But he is trying to do it. Let him do that.
    You should do the same. He is ex for a reason.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes