What does it mean when your ex doesn't come online much after the break up?

We broke up 4 days ago. Before the break up he used to online mostly on whatsapp talking to me. Now he barely comes online on it. He logs in like 1-2 a day. Is he over me already? has he moved on?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• He is deeply on depression. Why we hurt others? Now a days we human being becoming more like animals. For us its very simple like maths. Adding, substracting etc etc.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He logs in once a day before he used to be online like every hour messaging me mostly! do you think he deleted me or is over me?

• yeah well he said that the mom thinks i am ugly since he showed her my pic. actually few weeks back when we were talking i asked him about his past and to which he said he was gay for two years and had live in relationship with a guy and he fears getting a boner after marriage and with me he thinks that i might be able to suppress his gay feelings and he was gonna tell me about all this after we get married. i was so weirded out and i was disgusted and told him i wouldve cut off his balls if that were to happen. so then he was like haha i m joking and said see i am a convincing liar but this gay joke went for like 2 days. So i have always had doubts about it. Like would you joke being gay with your gf? so recently before he told his parents about me he brought this topic up and was like you know u scare me how u said about u cutting my balls if i was gay would u really do it. I was like no but i am not into gay people. Then this whole thing happened about his parents rejecting me.

• So what do you think of this whole situation? do you think he backed out coz he is actually gay?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a fresh 'Break up,' sweetie, so he may be feeling that going back to some sore spots on 'Whatsapp' May be hurting him with your old history right now. He merely lets you know when 'He logs in like1-2 a day,' that he is still around, is still thinking about you and that he may indiscreetly Be-----Missing the Kissing.
    No, I don't believe for even one minute he is 'Over me already.' It's way too soon to even begin his beguine of licking his war wounds or even to have 'Moved on' when. he just be using this Breakup as a Break even to find his way Back into your life... it happens every day...
    Good luck. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • but he was the one who messaged me last saying dont message me again?

• You have a long distance relationship with your husband in Egypt? You mention you ahve a relationship with God and I'm wondering if your theology matches his as some Mid Eastern beliefs are anti-western beliefs and the other way around.

• My husband is a Muslim, I am a Christan, it's true... we never Once have had a problem with this, was never part of a marital matter that we ever needed to discuss... I am back in th estates now and decided to come back, thinking I was going to go back over to at least visit off and on, maybe one day stay... however, we have had problems, try to work them out and have still managed to keep us together...