Do you think its a good idea to get re-married so soon after a divorce?

What are your thoughts on this?, Also would it out you off marriage

• Yes and I wouldn't get married again
    Vote A
  • No I would make sure i find another husband/wife soon after
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• im not against the idea of re-marrying
    but (from what i hear) divorce takes a lot out of you
    you need to recollect yourself and go back to somewhere close to your normal self or at least give yourself time to heal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I voted 'B', although I wouldn't find someone else 'soon after'. I'll need my time to look for someone else. It can't happen 'soon'.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• So soon

So, how long is that exactly?

1|0
    1|0
  • How soon is so soon? It's all relative really because some people don't file for divorce immediately after they separate, but wait a while.

For example, I am dating a guy who is still married. He hasn't talked to or seen his wife in two years. He filed for divorce a year ago and it's still not through (she didn't respond to divorce paper so everything's being dragged out). Once the divorce is finally through, almost three years will have passed since he broke up with her. So "soon" after the divorce is not actually soon after the break-up.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I would give myself some me time bc I would be devastated. bt if I would I think u should at least make sure you guys are on the same page tho. Bt I don't believe in divorce. bt to each his own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Re-marry after divorce? Maybe
    Soon? Never

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes