Should I pursue my ex-girl or not?

broke up with my girl of 1 year and 3 months, we have not moved on both of us. she wants me to be her friend, she keeps saying she cares for me and tell me she loves me when she is tipsy. she has told me twice that we will never get back together but she keeps calling, asking for favors and i oblige cause i love her and told her numerous times.

this past Monday she came to my place and we had some insane sex for the 1st time in six months and it was great, but she still act like she doesn't need me but she will randomly call me every single day.. why doesn't she just tell me she wants me back? is this how girls who realized they made a mistake act?

• should i pursue her
  • should i move on

20