How can you forgive someone for being unfaithful?

I found out my boyfriend of 5 years talked some women while we were going through a bad time. Things had been going very well for a long time now, but now i don't know if i can forgive him. He says nothing happened, but i don't think i can get over this doubt now.

Anyone thats been through this, was it possible for you to forgive the person? How did you do it? Is there something the person can do to help you forgive them? I can't think of anything that can help me forgive him.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• When relationships are going very bad, its common for either one of them to talk with someone else because it helps them forget about there relationship problems. And you wanting to break up with him so easily over someone is a clear sign that even you dont desire for that relationship to be fixed.

I dont mean to be rude or anything but I wanna tell you how its both your faults. You both had n motive to fix this and rather then doing it, he decides to go somewhere else where he can feel a little sort of comfort. And you, deciding to break it off this easy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You are being rude, i've asked for the advice. I want to forgive him, i want to believe that he was only talking these women. He says nothing happened, he just talked to them because he was lonely and miserable during that time. I just don't want to forgive him and he thinks he can do whatever he wants.

• sorry i meant AREN'T being rude. i appreciate the advice.