How do I get over my ex-bf? Need help. How do I stop being jealous as well?

My boyfriend broke up with me and wants absolutely NOTHING to do with me. But I have this hope that we will get back together. The thing is I need to get over him for us to actually stop the tension. So, how do I get over him?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Delete him on every social media site, change is name in his number to "do not text/call", do not call him or contact him in any way shape or form. If he wans to speak with you he will. Start going through the motions of the breakup. Let yourself cry, and scream and talk about it as much as you need. Write in a journal and it will eventually be ok. What is meant to be will be.