How do I get over my ex-bf? Need help. How do I stop being jealous as well?

My boyfriend broke up with me and wants absolutely NOTHING to do with me. But I have this hope that we will get back together. The thing is I need to get over him for us to actually stop the tension. So, how do I get over him?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Delete him on every social media site, change is name in his number to "do not text/call", do not call him or contact him in any way shape or form. If he wans to speak with you he will. Start going through the motions of the breakup. Let yourself cry, and scream and talk about it as much as you need. Write in a journal and it will eventually be ok. What is meant to be will be.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You need to cut him out of your life (don't text, call or message him), avoid places he goes in the short term if necessary, and take good care of yourself. It's hard to go out and do fun things and see friends when you're really down over something like this... but I promise you it's the BEST way to get over it quickly - enjoy life without him, like you used to before you met him :) nothing much has changed in the big scheme of things.

Let me know how you get on :-)

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• find someone better

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes